Saturday, January 2, 2016

2016- Recommitment

Last year I was talking to my cousin Tasha about how I was still struggling to lose weight. She said something profound: maybe you should stop talking about it and start doing it. I had been researching and contemplating and planning to lise weight but never stayed committed longer than two weeks. If I worked out and ate right for two weeks and didn't see results, I quit. What I realized last year was that I had to work on my level of commitment; I had to get accountability partners; I had to involve my family; I had to set attainable goals; and I had to find a way to eat right and still enjoy myself. I started last year at 247 and ended the year at 216. I have been as low as 202 this year and will get back down there. It has been a year of learning to trust myself and figuring out what works and what doesn't work. I will start piece by piece and blog through losing the 20 pounds until I get to my goals. I will utilize Daley Drops (hcg drops) and Iaso Tea along my journey as well as the Master Cleanse. Please resarch for yourself those products. Day one starts with the most important aspect of weight liss: WATER! Most of us are severely dehydrated. The first step to weight liss for me starts with drinking ONLY water. I will drink 72 ounces of water today to flush all the salty and sugary food from the holidays. Who is with me???

No comments:

Post a Comment

The More things Change, The More They Stay the Same

 It’s February 20th and I’m up in my gym clothes ready to go. I have really struggled staying consistent with diet and exercise since 2021 w...