Sunday, January 24, 2016

Me, Oprah and Weight Watchers

So most of you know Oprah has been my mentor since the 5th Grade. Although we've never met, she's provided hours of advice and been a role model just through the life she's lived. I decided in October to join Weight Watchers and was thrown back when I logged on WW and saw Oprah there smiling back at me! 

Oprah has alway been there along with Maya Angelou, Iyanla Vanzant and Tyler Perry. Together, they've helped me navigate an unplanned pregnancy in Undergrad, law school, divorce, starting over, failing the Bar exam and living my best life NOW! 

Over the last few years weight has remained the one thing that was always out of control. The external representation of my inner failings. Always knowing but never doing... Until now! I know with Oprah and Weight Watchers I will be able to love food and love my body, veg out and work out!  I can and will conquer this giant! Thank you Oprah for your constant love and support and through teaching by transparency! I teach everyday using the tools I've learned from her life! Consider joining weight watchers, it's scientifically proven the most effective weight loss method. What do we have to lose? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The More things Change, The More They Stay the Same

 It’s February 20th and I’m up in my gym clothes ready to go. I have really struggled staying consistent with diet and exercise since 2021 w...