Monday, February 20, 2023

The More things Change, The More They Stay the Same

 It’s February 20th and I’m up in my gym clothes ready to go. I have really struggled staying consistent with diet and exercise since 2021 when I successfully lost weight on Options Medical Weight Loss.using high protein bars and shakes I lost 45 pounds in 4-5 months. It was amazing! But it was not sustainable because I started to eat my “regular” diet and the weight came right back. 

So now I’m recommitting myself to something I can do long term. I don’t know exactly what that looks like but I know in order to keep my fibromyalgia flares under control it has to be low carb and low sugar. That was the good thing I learned at Options. Don’t eat anything over 5 grams of sugar or 5 grams of carbs and eat protein at every meal. I’m counting down to a trip to Vegas to see Usher! And then another trip to Cancun! So today I’m going to walk my dog, Princess, then hit the gym. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The More things Change, The More They Stay the Same

 It’s February 20th and I’m up in my gym clothes ready to go. I have really struggled staying consistent with diet and exercise since 2021 w...