Sunday, January 3, 2016

Preparation

Today is all about preparation! I knew what I needed to do but had a hard time executing. I was weak in two areas: preparation and follow through. Today we will talk about preparation. Make a menu, then make a grocery list. Do not give in to your cravings in the grocery store (don't shop hungry). Wake up early tomorrow to pack and prepare breakfast and lunch and take out your meat for dinner. Plan healthy snacks in between meals and don't forget water and tea. Chamomile tea is good for your nerves and Hibiscus is great for lowering blood pressure. Limit or eliminate caffeine and sugar in your drinks and make your snacks fruit and veggies. Also make veggies half of every meal! It's all up to you hiw slow or fast you want to lose weight but PREPARATION is the key! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The More things Change, The More They Stay the Same

 It’s February 20th and I’m up in my gym clothes ready to go. I have really struggled staying consistent with diet and exercise since 2021 w...