Saturday, January 16, 2016

Reset

So what happens when you are unmotivated, tired, sluggish, irritable? This happens to be one of those times for me. I am so happy and proud of my hard work in 2015 but after taking the holidays "off" (something I'm rethinking for next year), I am having a really hard time getting recharged to lose these last 20 pounds to my goal. Times like this I call on the Master Cleanse to help me detox and refocus. I found the Master Cleanse in 2005. My friend and co-worker Denise introduced it to me. Denise was diagnosed with MS in her late 20s and told she would never have kids because of the rapid progression of her disease. Denise researched and found the Master Cleanse. Through the cleanse, as well as a healthy diet, which was a core tenet of her Seventh Day Adventist belief, she was able to halt the progression of MS and give birth to three healthy children. I was always more prone to holistic ways of healing versus medication and I knew that MS was a devastating disease, so my interest was piqued! I could not believe how I felt on the cleanse. How lemon juice, grade B maple syrup and cayenne pepper in distilled water could boost energy and improve your mood and the weight just fell off. I've done the Master Cleanse at least once a year for the past ten years. When I was diagnosed in 2009 with fibromyalgia, an auto-immune disease, I found that the Master Cleanse along with a semi-vegetarian or vegan diet took away all symptoms of pain, ache and fatigue. The cleanse must be followed for a minimum of ten days (the longest I've done is 30 days). Every night of the cleanse I drink Smooth Move, a detox tea. So to get out of this rut, caused by an overload on carbs and sugar and a lack of exercise, I will be cleansing for 10 days. Read my previous posts on the cleanse, google, or in Columbus visit HSU where you can find the items to purchase as well as the books. Take a day to research and we will start bright and early Monday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The More things Change, The More They Stay the Same

 It’s February 20th and I’m up in my gym clothes ready to go. I have really struggled staying consistent with diet and exercise since 2021 w...