Friday, January 22, 2016

Day 3 and 4


Still feeling good! The numbness and tingling I was feeling in my hands every morning is gone. I have plenty of energy! I'm feeling good going forward and I keep reminding myself that this weight loss thing is a marathon not a sprint. Let's get our goals for 2016 ready. What is your weight loss goal for 2016, and what are you willing to risk to attain this goal? I accomplished so much last year, but it came with sacrifice. I exercised when I'd rather be sleeping, I saved when I'd rather have been shopping, I sacrificed and it paid off. But it takes a while to see results! So you have to do the work even when you don't see results. Change takes time and you are so worth it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The More things Change, The More They Stay the Same

 It’s February 20th and I’m up in my gym clothes ready to go. I have really struggled staying consistent with diet and exercise since 2021 w...