Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Find a system

Part of planning for your weight loss is finding a system that will work for you. It needs to be something you can do for a long period of time and it should incorporate a healthy diet and exercise. The exercise does not have to be vigorous but you should plan to move your body on a regular basis. 
      If you do not have a system yet, start with keeping track of your food. There are apps such as My Fitness Pal and Noom or you can use a paper tracker. It's also great to track your steps. You should be getting in 10,000 steps a day. There are apps for that as well. This is a great place to start if you are just starting out. You can always use these apps to challenge yourself. I only walk 3-5K steps on average so I really need to push myself to 10,000 steps. Tracking and goals and finding a system that works for you all go hand in hand. Together they equal success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The More things Change, The More They Stay the Same

 It’s February 20th and I’m up in my gym clothes ready to go. I have really struggled staying consistent with diet and exercise since 2021 w...