Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Day Two

It's so important to feel good in our bodies and to nurture ourselves. It's so difficult to have exercise=feeling good but it really works! Right now, after working out over the weekend- I dealt with the cold and soreness this week- not to deal with Mother Nature and getting caught up at work. All of these are excuses of course. My cousin Tasha said it's time for me to do it rather than talk about it. But talking/writing is how I process and work through things. I want to permanently lose weight this time. There's no vacation or class reunion on the horizon...just the rest of my life. And that life will be filled with gratitude for what I choose to do today or regret for what I fail to do. When I didn't want to give up pop- I often thought to myself- what if I test positive for diabetes tomorrow? And I could have given up pop and kept myself from diabetes? So the same goes for working out. I broke my femur, sprained my ankle and tore my achilles all on the right leg. But yet I am still able to work out and exercise, I'm able to walk without a limp. I must continue to press myself and it starts with each choice, each moment. What are you going to do! Good job Tammy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The More things Change, The More They Stay the Same

 It’s February 20th and I’m up in my gym clothes ready to go. I have really struggled staying consistent with diet and exercise since 2021 w...