Thursday, February 6, 2014

Body by Todd

I'm thinking that my experience is more like Body by God. As much as I want to lose weight I don't hate my body. I'm ready to nuture and take care of it. I'm ready to be discerninv about everything that goes in my mouth. 

The informational session at Body by Todd was amazing. It was packed and I'm interested to see who sticks with it. The thing I'm most excited about are the weigh ins and class. 

I did find out that I'll have to invest some time into finding good running shoes and a good sports bra- or two. 

1 comment:

  1. My foot doctor recommended getting a New Balance running shoe. I really like the ones I chose. I'm actually on my 2nd pair. Also check out DFW Designer Fashion Warehouse at Cleveland & 161. I bought Cacique sports bras for $7. You can't beat that with a stick!

    ReplyDelete

The More things Change, The More They Stay the Same

 It’s February 20th and I’m up in my gym clothes ready to go. I have really struggled staying consistent with diet and exercise since 2021 w...