Monday, February 17, 2014

Drained

I traveled to Cleveland today for my Paternal Grandfather's funeral and I am drained- physically and emotionally. And I'm hungry- really hungry- I had 3 snacks after dinner and I still not full. This not the stomach- it's my emotions, and maybe a little bit of dehydration. How do I get through this feeling without ruining the 4 pound weight loss from last week? Especially with knowing that it will be very difficult to work out this week. I have to be at work at 8am and I have a procedure and a trial Weds. What is a girl to do? I need to work out first thing in the morning. That focuses me and forces me to think about everything I put in my mouth. What's the best thing for me? To sleep on it tonight and wake up with the same intensity I woke up everyday with tomorrow. Knowing that tomorrow is weigh in at Body by Todd. I love myself enough to let this day go and start over tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The More things Change, The More They Stay the Same

 It’s February 20th and I’m up in my gym clothes ready to go. I have really struggled staying consistent with diet and exercise since 2021 w...