Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Cleansing!!!!

Today is Day 1 of the Master Cleanse. I'm excited to rid my body of toxins and to consider getting my body in shape for another pregnancy. I am doing the group Master Cleanse which really helps to think of a group of people doing it together. Every time I do the Cleanse I thank God for Denise S. Her testimony for keeping the symptoms of MS at bay while she Cleansed regularly was so powerful. She introduced me to healthy living and I will always be eternally grateful that God placed her in my path.

The biggest thing I am cleansing from is animal products. I know that my voice being hoarse is the accumulation of mucus from eating so much cheese. I am prepared to abstain from dairy and meat through to my Birthday in order to achieve the results I desire. Now if I just add bread- simple carbs to the list- I will have a recipe for achieving my goals in 2014.

I purchased a scale because this time I know the number on the scale is going down. I'm committed to doing the Master Cleanse as long as it takes to achieve my goals. My goal is not a number on the scale- it's a confidence, the feeling I can put on a bathing suit in Israel and feel great. I know I can do it. And I'm holding myself accountable to you. My MC goal is 64 ounces a day for a minimum of 10 days. My church fast ends in 14 days so ideally I'd like to stay on MC until then. We'll see. I'm up at 5:30am thanks to Smoove Move and I'm about to get up and attum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The More things Change, The More They Stay the Same

 It’s February 20th and I’m up in my gym clothes ready to go. I have really struggled staying consistent with diet and exercise since 2021 w...