Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Cleansing Day 3

Today was one of those great days on the Master Cleanse! I love Day 3. I felt so light when I woke up this morning. I love the feeling of not having to be stressed out about what to eat everyday. Now I feel like I am well on my way to making it for 10-14 days. The first three days are the worst. I am now thinking about what to do with all the time I have not worrying about eating/cooking.

I know I can accomplish what I set forth to accomplish. I have seen so much change in my life that I know this cleanse has been such a great asset to my life.

My co-workers are worried about my heart and my kidneys but I trust the Master Cleanse. Anyone interested in the cleanse can go to www.mastercleanse.org. I am part of a group cleanse right now so that is really helping me to stay focused. My husband is a trigger. We love to eat together and he makes the food so much better!!! I am thinking that I will eat Shabbat dinner. I usually eat Shabbat even when I''m fasting. I love eating with my hubby, especially Shabbat dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The More things Change, The More They Stay the Same

 It’s February 20th and I’m up in my gym clothes ready to go. I have really struggled staying consistent with diet and exercise since 2021 w...