Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Day 9 Master Cleanse

I feel cleansed and refreshed but I am still dealing with cravings. I'm down to 224. My goal was 225 so I'm there. I know that once I go back to healthy eating, I will gain 3-5 pounds back. Also as soon as I get off the cleanse I am transitioning to Dr. Ian Smith's Shred diet. I have both the Shred and Super Shred diet and have not decided which one I will do first. They are six weeks and four weeks and you are supposed to interchange them for maximum weight loss. Any food right now looks like the Holy Grail, so I'm sure I'll be successful with either weight loss plan. The key is not starting but sticking with it even if I don't see the results that I am hoping for. The most noticeable difference for me with the Master Cleanse is that I don't feel sluggish or in pain when I wake up in the morning. My stomach feels so much flatter than it did before so that is definitely a plus. I have done aerobics three out of the nine days and hope to continue my pattern of working out 5 days a week. I will just drop Benji off and walk right downstairs at the JCC and work out. I have worked out for 30 minutes yesterday and today. My intensity was not the same as it was before I stopped working out because of my neck sprain and I feel a little hesitant to work out on the machines as hard because I don't know what I did to injure my neck. It's still a little sore now. The great thing about this journey is that I'm doing something to make sure that this year does not start and stop like last year did. I am leaving the 230s behind FOREVER!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The More things Change, The More They Stay the Same

 It’s February 20th and I’m up in my gym clothes ready to go. I have really struggled staying consistent with diet and exercise since 2021 w...