Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Why not start today? I don't want diabetes. I don't want high cholesterol. I don't want heart disease- I don't want to leave my children for someone else to raise. I want to be a vital, vivacious wife for my very healthy and health conscious husband. As I've said before- I want more out of life.

I'm in conferences until 2pm but I have made up my mind to be dressed and on the treadmill by 2:15 (I was there by 2:30). Today for breakfast I ate 1/2 egg, slice of pineapple, and a small blueberry muffin. No carb crash.

1 comment:

  1. its spring. smoothie time! soy milk, strawberries, bananas, ginger, vegan protein powder, ice if you like...good stuff!

    ReplyDelete

The More things Change, The More They Stay the Same

 It’s February 20th and I’m up in my gym clothes ready to go. I have really struggled staying consistent with diet and exercise since 2021 w...