Friday, March 4, 2011

There's been so much going on, I still havent made it to the grocery store. I've been working a double shift, part time law gig on the side and preparing for a big conference Sunday-Weds. So it's been pizza and chinese take out. Then Kalia got her wisdom teeth removed so we had to pig out the night before-Toll House cookies. And the list goes on. But the real issue here is the impending change and my resistance to that change. Eating right feels so good but the energy to change is sometimes elusive if you're not focused. And I've got to get focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The More things Change, The More They Stay the Same

 It’s February 20th and I’m up in my gym clothes ready to go. I have really struggled staying consistent with diet and exercise since 2021 w...