Thursday, March 17, 2011

Emotions are slamming to the surface, fear of failing has kept me from trying and I'm realizibg what an impact my recent inability to pass my Master's thesis has had on my confidence level. Look at my job, my level of pay...in no way commiserate with my experience, the people I surround myself with...I do not feel adequate for the task of losing weight. I want to curl in a ball with food. I am not giving it my all. I am giving in to my cravings. I have got to do better, have to get the weeds out of my forest. And despite what anyone says. I AM NOT A GORILLA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The More things Change, The More They Stay the Same

 It’s February 20th and I’m up in my gym clothes ready to go. I have really struggled staying consistent with diet and exercise since 2021 w...