Thursday, January 3, 2019

Day One

Today is the first day of the rest of your life! Weight continues to be an issue and I’m trying to look at this for shat it is: a food addiction l. More specifically a carbs and sugar addiction. When I eat a diet low in carbs and sugar I’m not swollen when I wake up in the morning, I have more energy and less body aches and joint pain. But forsaking the foods I love is just a struggle and holidays are the ultimate trigger. So after Thanksgiving I lost 16 pounds and over Christmas I gained half of that back. I have to get a handle on the maintenance plan that will ensure that once I take the weight off I will keep it off.

Today I start a combination of Keto and HCG drops. My food choices today will consist of 2 sources of protein, 2 vegetables and 2 fruits.

The other thing that is a must is drinking water. Today I must drink 64 plus ounces of water. This is a marathon, not a sprint so I’ll keep you posted with pics, weight loss updates, tools and motivation. We can and we will do this!!!

1 comment:

  1. It is hard! I have reached a plateau and with frustration, laziness and a pinch of pride at my initial weight loss, I’ve lost some of my newly gained habits. I need to get back to it!
    You got this

    ReplyDelete

The More things Change, The More They Stay the Same

 It’s February 20th and I’m up in my gym clothes ready to go. I have really struggled staying consistent with diet and exercise since 2021 w...