Monday, March 6, 2017

Starting from Scratch

I don't like to lose, but when it comes to weight loss, most of us who lose weight will gain it back. The thing most feared has come upon me. I have gained back all the weight I lost in 2015/16. I could use my unplanned pregnancy/miscarriage and back injury as an excuse but the truth is I stopped doing what I did to lose the weight. I got sloppy with my food choices and portion sizes and went months without exercising so here I am. I've attempted to lose weight doing the 10 Day Smoothie Cleanse and HCG drops and even a modified Master Cleanse but nothing has worked. I still weigh the same amount as I did at the beginning of the year. So I'm doing a full Master Cleanse from now until my birthday. I figure, if I'm seriously considering weight loss surgery, I will have to go on a full liquid diet before and after the surgery so why not do it now and avoid the surgery? June from Honey Boo Boo (what a reference!) just had Gastric Bypass and she was on liquids for TWELVE WEEKS after the surgery! 12 weeks is a long time. I'm talking about 20 days. And my goal is to work out 3 times a week for 30 minutes. I know I can do it because I've done it before. I'm blogging to hold myself accountable and to be transparent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The More things Change, The More They Stay the Same

 It’s February 20th and I’m up in my gym clothes ready to go. I have really struggled staying consistent with diet and exercise since 2021 w...